How Does Life In Lakeland, Florida Look Like For Its Residents?
If your life journey is taking you to the beautiful city of Florida situated between Orlando and Tampa, you must be wondering what you would do thereafter your job hours and how well your family will enjoy living in this city.
Its high-spirited community and then Old Florida historical culture is what makes Lakeland attractive primarily. The entire city is built around many different lakes. People are very warm and welcoming and you or your family will never feel that you do not belong here. With the closely-knit community, you get to live a small-town life even after having amenities of any other big city.
For middle-income families, there are many gated communities like Clubhouse Heritage Lakeland FL that offer affordable homes with yards, and some larger ones also come with a pool. While there are very few sales made each year in this community, if you are looking for one, you should get in touch with a local real estate agency such as Wendy Morris Realty. It is a Lakeland Luxury Real Estate agency and its networking will help you in finding your new home quickly and at the most affordable prices.
What makes Lakeland attractive for immigrants?
The best part about Lakeland is that you will never have to spend out of the pocket money to enjoy the most awaited Florida vacation as Lakeland lies in the middle of Florida and all the vacation spots are just a drive away. Apart from this, the following aspects of the city play a role in the influx of residents every year:
- Affordable housing:
- The housing societies comprise majorly of single-family homes followed by mobile homes and apartments.
- Most of the housing scheme is made of 2 to 3 bedrooms with prices ranging from low to medium range.
- However, new constructions are on the way that can give access to larger homes with better amenities, but they will be available at a comparatively higher price range.
2. Growing job market:
- All types of service providers and professionals get an opportunity to work and make their livelihood here.
- Education in maths and computers can give you more chances of employment in this city.
3. Good education system:
- With 211 schools, 5 colleges, and 3 tech schools; this city has quite a strong foundation for educating its youth.
- If you have newly moved to the city and want to get your kids admitted to a good school, you must first check its ratings because there are some unrated schools in the city too.
4. Many good restaurants, bars, and breweries:
- There are some exceptional eateries in the city.
- You can easily find one for your favorite cuisine.
- From seafood to steakhouse, from piano music to cocktail bars; this city has covered every type of ambiance for food lovers.
5. Access to beaches within an hour’s drive:
- Clearwater, St. Pete, and Apollo beach are just an hour’s drive away from Lakeland city.
- You can also visit Cocoa, Vero, and Ft. Desoto North beach on weekends which are going to take approximately 2 hours to reach.
Apart from this Lakeland have many parks, the beauty of the lakes, a children’s museum, and a Southgate shopping center. Although Lakeland is a very liveable city, it does not offer many walking opportunities and is mostly car-dependent. Having your vehicle will make your life easier if you are living in Lakeland.